||Drop Shipment within 1-2 weeks.
The Kodiak Raft Package was designed to meet the needs of Water Master's most demanding customers. The Kodiak Raft is larger than the Grizzly and features a pointed bow and stern that increases stability, weight capacity, and rowing efficiency. The Kodiak Raft features the same hardware as the Grizzly and is delivered in the same 7 cubic foot dry bag backpack. The Kodiak is a few pounds heavier but every bit as compact.
STANDARD RAFT PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Standard Breakdown Oars
- Foot Strap
- High Back Soft Seat with gear pocket
- Foot Pump
- Patch Kit
- Dry bag backpack that holds everything.
Expedition Upgrade available for an additional fee.
Available by Drop Shipment. Shipping fees will apply.
Please Allow Approximately 1-2 Weeks for Delivery.
- Great for fishing, hunting, camping, photography, and adventure.
- Want to wade? Just stand up!
- Massive weight capacity up to 750lbs.
- Rated up to Class IV rapids.
- Lightweight enough to simply pick up and portage around obstacles.
- Accessories for any application.
- Fish upstream or down without getting out of your boat.
- Access areas that cannot be reached by foot.
- All Water Masters are built to last using the toughest materials.
- Manufactured to the same specs as white-water rafts.
- Double-reinforced seams.
- Built with high quality 30 oz 1100 denier PVC with built-in UV protection.
- Material is VERY abrasion and puncture resistant.
- We do not use internal air bladders that can degrade and fail over time.
- Very few individual pieces to damage or misplace.
- Excellent customer service and support.
- All packages assembled and tested in Stevensville, Montana, USA.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on the raft.
- Entire package, boat and accessories fit into a dry bag backpack, with room to spare.
- There is no external frame to assemble or transport.
- There is no frame to tangle your line.
- Ten minutes to assemble. Disassemble in less.
- Travel Friendly...can be checked as a normal luggage item.
- No SUV, truck, or trailer required.
- Store it in your closet.
- Extremely stable because of its large surface area and low center of gravity.
- Closed bow and stern protect your legs from objects in the water and prevents hang-ups.
- Makes a great wading aid in slippery rivers.
- Dual front and rear air chambers.
- Very puncture resistant - allowing you to bounce off obstacles that you can't avoid.
- Extremely maneuverable with fins or oars.
- A "No Rocker Design" and large tube creates more contact and less water displacement.
- Extremely buoyant.
- Draws only three inches of water with a load.
- No "rocking" while rowing - increasing rowing efficiency.
- True boat design allows Water Masters to track better in moving water and wind.
- Low profile and large surface area make it much less susceptible to wind.
- Rigid seat platform acts as the frame of the raft giving the boat rigidity in bigger water.
- Rigid seat also gives you a stable, solid, comfortable seating platform with a variety of seat options.
||36 × 24 × 12 in
Standard, Standard with heavy duty oars, Expedition
|Front of seat to inside front raft
|Rear Cargo Deck
27" L x 23" W
|Tube diameter (sides)
|Tube diameter (front & back)
0 stars based on 0 reviews