The Water Master Grizzly Raft has been tried, tested, and proven on rivers, lakes, and saltwater flats all over the world. This is the model Big Sky Inflatables was built on and is still our first choice for smaller creeks and lakes. Weighing only 23 pounds and with the entire package at 40 pounds, this boat is extremely portable and can fit in the trunk of your car. With a carrying capacity of 500 pounds, it can hold its own in the roughest of conditions, giving you the comfort, stability, & carrying capacity of a full-size watercraft.
STANDARD RAFT PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Foot Strap
- Standard Breakdown Oars
- High Back Soft Seat with gear pocket
- Foot Pump
- Patch Kit
- Dry bag backpack that holds everything.
Expedition Upgrade available for an additional fee.
Available by Drop Shipment. Shipping fees will apply.
Please Allow Approximately 1-2 Weeks for Delivery.
- Great for fishing, hunting, camping, photography, and adventure.
- Want to wade? Just stand up!
- Massive weight capacity up to 750lbs.
- Rated up to Class IV rapids.
- Lightweight enough to simply pick up and portage around obstacles.
- Accessories for any application.
- Fish upstream or down without getting out of your boat.
- Access areas that cannot be reached by foot.
- All Water Masters are built to last using the toughest materials.
- Manufactured to the same specs as white-water rafts.
- Double-reinforced seams.
- Built with high quality 30 oz 1100 denier PVC with built-in UV protection.
- Material is VERY abrasion and puncture resistant.
- We do not use internal air bladders that can degrade and fail over time.
- Very few individual pieces to damage or misplace.
- Excellent customer service and support.
- All packages assembled and tested in Stevensville, Montana, USA.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on the raft.
- Entire package, boat and accessories fit into a dry bag backpack, with room to spare.
- There is no external frame to assemble or transport.
- There is no frame to tangle your line.
- Ten minutes to assemble. Disassemble in less.
- Travel Friendly...can be checked as a normal luggage item.
- No SUV, truck, or trailer required.
- Store it in your closet.
- Extremely stable because of its large surface area and low center of gravity.
- Closed bow and stern protect your legs from objects in the water and prevents hang-ups.
- Makes a great wading aid in slippery rivers.
- Dual front and rear air chambers.
- Very puncture resistant - allowing you to bounce off obstacles that you can't avoid.
- Extremely maneuverable with fins or oars.
- A "No Rocker Design" and large tube creates more contact and less water displacement.
- Extremely buoyant.
- Draws only three inches of water with a load.
- No "rocking" while rowing - increasing rowing efficiency.
- True boat design allows Water Masters to track better in moving water and wind.
- Low profile and large surface area make it much less susceptible to wind.
- Rigid seat platform acts as the frame of the raft giving the boat rigidity in bigger water.
- Rigid seat also gives you a stable, solid, comfortable seating platform with a variety of seat options.
||36 × 24 × 12 in
Standard, Standard with heavy duty oars, Expedition
|Front of seat to inside front of raft:
|Rear Cargo Deck
20" L x 23" W
|Tuber diameter (sides)
|Tuber diameter (front)
|Tuber diameter (back)
0 stars based on 0 reviews