REDINGTON PROWLER-PRO WADING BOOTS - STICKY RUBBER
The PROWLER-PRO WADING BOOT is Redington's premier wading boot, light enough to provide all-day comfort and built with exceptional performance for anglers who log countless hours on the water.
Easy secure online shopping at TroutsFlyFishing.com
Easy secure online click here for more information
Free Shipping Over $50
For more shipping information, click here
PROWLER-PRO WADING BOOTS are Redington's premier wading boot, light enough to provide all-day comfort and built with exceptional performance for anglers who log countless hours on the water. They built upon the success of their tried-and-tested PROWLER wading boot by updating both materials and design to create a stronger, lighter, and less absorbent wading boot.
Wade with confidence in the PROWLER-PRO WADING BOOTS the next time you step in the river.
- Wide sole design for enhanced comfort and increased stability
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- Rugged abrasion-resistant nubuck upper for durability
- Reinforced rubber rand in high wear areas for added abrasion resistance, durability, and foot protection
- Neoprene padded liner for enhanced comfort and increased ankle support
- Improved drainage and less absorbent materials work to reduce water-log and maintain lightweight design
- Corrosion-resistant hardware with locking lace hook for a secure fit in all types of conditions
- Rubberized webbing pull-loops for easy-on
- Heel step for easy off (Heel step to kick boots off with ease after a long day of fishing)
- Available in felt or sticky rubber sole options
- Sticky rubber sole for secure traction both in and out of the water
- Felt sole for maximum underwater traction
- Stud compatible. Redington recommends up to 3/8-inch studs for sticky rubber soles and up to 1/2-inch studs for felt soles
Total Outfitters Fly Fishing Montana. Online Fly Fishing REDINGTON Wading Boots & Gear. Dependable angler gear for your fishing expeditions and guides in the U.S.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .