REDINGTON Forge Wading Boots
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Built for the angler whose fishing adventure starts where the road ends. The FORGE WADING BOOTS were designed to be the workhorse in our boot lineup. This boot is up for the task, no matter how long the hike is or how difficult the wading may be. Built using abrasion-resistant materials, paired with our wide sole design, the FORGE WADING BOOTS set the new standard for comfort and performance in wading boots.
- Wide sole design for enhanced comfort and increased stability
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- Rubber rand for abrasion resistance, durability, and foot protection
- Improved drainage works to reduce water-log and maintain lightweight design
- Corrosion-resistant lace loops and deep draw lacing for a secure fit
- Webbing pull-loops for easy-on
- Available in felt or sticky rubber sole options
- Sticky rubber sole for secure traction both in and out of the water
- Felt sole for maximum underwater traction
- Stud compatible. Redington recommends up to 3/8-inch studs for sticky rubber soles and up to 1/2-inch studs for felt soles
Total Outfitters Fly Fishing Montana. Online Fly Fishing Apparel and Gear. Dependable angler gear for your fishing expeditions and guides in the U.S.